After an important investment in LDR/CDS photocells, long testing hours and more than 5
prototypes tested once and again, we’ve finally hit the bulls-eye. SABBADIUS
manufactures its Original Funky-Vibe version 2020 with the components and
specifications of the old 68’s Honey Uni-Vibe & 69s Shin-ei version. We use Custom Made
Photocells (LDR/CDS) to give to the Funky-Vibe the Original Uni-Vibe kind of sound.
The transistors used here are the Matsushita 2sC828 and 2sC539 for the Pre-Amp section
like in the original Uni-Vibe. The pedal features 3 knobs, which set VOLUME, INTENSITY,
and SPEED. It has a 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) output connection for a CUSTOM MADE expression
pedal, allowing you to control the speed with your foot (Expression Pedal NOT
included). It also features 2 footswitches: one of them activates the effect for True
Bypass, the other one switch is the CANCEL function that allows you to use the pedal as
a Pre-Amp or the original Uni-Vibe effect sound this means that you turn off the lamp
bulb keeping a high impedance in the photocells that gives to the sound a wonderful
Pre-Amp like Original Uni-Vibe’s did in the foot control pedal with the tact switch. It
has a hand painted soft switch with airbrush and enamel paint lacquered with gloss
lacquer for a longer duration of the painting. RED/WHITE soft Rocker Switch that you
set the mode´s in RED POSITION DOWN activates the “CHORUS” MODE and when the WHITE
POSITION IS DOWN you are in “VIBRATO” MODE.
SABBADIUS provides an original 14 Vac ~ 200mA transformer inside the enclosure like the
Original Uni-Vibe has and the cable cord from the unit to the wall so is ready to plug
The transformer can be a 100Vac, 120Vac, 127Vac, 220Vac, 230 Vac and 240Vac for INPUT
and for OUTPUT: 14 Vac 200mA The pedal will be shipped with the correct transformer to
the country that places the order, for example, if you are from AUSTRALIA you will
receive a Funky-Vibe 2020 with a transformer inside of 240Vac for Input, if you are
from United States you will receive an inside transformer of 120Vac for Input and the
correct cable wire with parallel leads for the wall.
The pedal has a Fuse socket with a fuse inside that is there to protect the circuit in
case there is an overload on the voltage. The Fuse is a 100mA / 250v if you need to
change it some time that´s the way you should ask for to your Electronic supplyer.
* VOLUME: sets the output volume.
* SPEED: sets the effect’s speed in either mode.
* INTENSITY: sets the effect’s intensity or depth.
* CHORUS – VIBRATO Mode ROCKER SWITCH: sets whether CHORUS Mode or VIBRATO Mode is
* CANCEL Footswitch: activates the lamp Bulb to swirl the effect or turn off the lamp
to use as a Pre-Amp like original Uni-Vibe’s does.
* Expression pedal jack: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) output jack (Amphenol) for an expression
pedal, allowing to control the effect’s speed with your foot (EXPRESSION PEDAL NOT
* POWER SW. ON/OFF: Allows the current to flow into the circuit.
* TRUE BYPASS: Premium quality 3PDT True Bypass footswitch to turn the effect ON/OFF.
* INSTRUMENT: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) Input jack for instruments.
* OUTPUT: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) Output jack for amplifiers or other effects.
* INPUT: 100, 120, 127, 220, 230, OR 240 Vac or Custom Made Transformer.
* Soft Rocker Switch RED / WHITE: Hand painted with airbrush and lacquered with enamel
paint with a glossy finish.
* Fuse socket with a fuse inside that is there to protect the circuit in case there is
an overload on the voltage.
* Custom Made Photocells exclusive for Sabbadius Electronics.
* More VOLUME for CHORUS Mode.
* SPEED LED indicator.
* Black Chicken Head Knobs with Crest.
* More 3D Underwater kind of sound.
* Original 1960s Japanese Lamp Bulb
* 100% Hand Wired & Hand Weldings.
* 100% analog circuit.Material: Aluminium enclosure.Size: Length 182mm x Width 115mm x
Height 60mm.Weight: 925grs. Aprox.
Since all Sabbadius products are completely manufactured and assembled by hand, they may have one or another scratch or chip on the paint, keep this in mind as some enclosures may have these small damages to the paint or cabinet, this does not mean that the product is broken or damaged since if the product leaves the Sabbadius laboratory it is because it works perfectly 100%, claims of this nature are not valid. Thank you very much for understanding.