On March 03, 2022 we reached #1000 units of Funky-Vibe’s SOLD. Since I started making the first 50 units of the New Funky-Vibe in 2019 and after 3 years of HARD WORKING one unit at a time all by hand I decided to make a LIMITED EDITION of 50 units like the first time. This NEW version of the Funky-Vibe was released! Because for me is very important to reach this amount of units sold I wanted to make a SPECIAL 1968 Funky-Vibe GOLD EDITION including also the NEW SABBADIUS 2022 CUSTOM MADE 7mm PHOTOCELLS to give that vintage and chewy underwater sound with the correct amount of throb full of intensity and all the speed range that a Honey Uni-Vibe from 1968 has, from very phasy low speed to very fast and chewy
This NEW 50 UNITS LIMITED GOLD 1968 Funky-Vibe EDITION are equipped with NOS Japanese Lamp Bulb from the 60´s and NOS Matsushita 2sC828 transistors (very hard to find these days).
The pedal features 3 knobs, which set VOLUME, INTENSITY and SPEED.
It has a 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) output conection for an expression pedal allowing you to control the speed with your foot (Expression Pedal NOT included, you can get yours from my friend Stanley Miller from Louisiana U.S.A sending him an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
It also features 2 footswitches: One of them activates the effect for True Bypass, the other one switch is the CANCEL function that allows you to use the pedal as a Pre-Amp or the Vibe effect sound this means that you turn OFF the lamp bulb keeping a high impedance in the photocells that gives to the sound a wonderful Pre-Amp like Original Uni-Vibe’s did in the FOOT CONTROL
pedal with the tact switch.
It has a RED/WHITE soft Rocker Switch painted by hand with airbrush using enamel and gloss lacquer for a longer duration of the painting.
The RED/WHITE soft Rocker Switch that you set the mode´s, in RED POSITION DOWN activates the “CHORUS” MODE and when the WHITE POSITION IS DOWN you are in “VIBRATO” MODE.
The SABBADIUS Funky-Vibe is Built in Transformer like the Original Uni-Vibe has and the cable cord from the unit to the wall.
The INPUT transformer can be a 100Vac, 120Vac, 127Vac, 220Vac, 230Vac and 240Vac. The cable cord and plug can be only Type (A) , Type (F) , Type C and I Type.
The pedal will be shipped with the correct transformer to the country that places the order, for example, if you are from AUSTRALIA you will receive a Funky-Vibe with Built-in transformer of 230/240Vac INPUT with I Type plug, if you are from United States you will receive a Built-In transformer of 120Vac with A Type plug.
The pedal has a Fuse socket with a fuse inside that is there to protect the circuit in case there is an overload on the voltage. The unit comes with one fuse inside and one outside as a backup.
* Red LED that pulse in the same way the Lamp Bulb interact inside the unit so you can “see the SPEED” of the effect.
* VOLUME: sets the output volume.
* SPEED: sets the effect’s speed in either mode.
* INTENSITY: sets the effect’s intensity or depth.
* CHORUS / VIBRATO Mode ROCKER SWITCH: sets whether Chorus mode or Vibrato mode is activated.
* CANCEL Footswitch: activates the lamp Bulb to swirl the effect or turn off the lamp to use as a Pre-Amp like original Uni-
* Expression pedal jack: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) output jack (Amphenol) for an expression pedal, allowing to control the effect’s speed with your foot (EXPRESSION PEDAL NOT INCLUDED)
* TRUE BYPASS: Premium quality 3PDT True Bypass footswitch to turn the effect ON/OFF.
* POWER SW. ON/OFF: Allows the current to flow into the circuit.
* INSTRUMENT: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) input jack (Neutrik) for instruments.
* OUTPUT: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) output jack (Neutrik) for amplifiers or other effects.
* Soft Rocker Switch RED / WHITE: Hand painted with airbrush and lacquered with enamel paint with glossy finish.
* Fuse socket with a fuse inside that is there to protect the circuit in case there is an overload on the voltage. The unit comes with 2 Fuses, one fuse inside the socket and one outside as a backup.
* 2 backup Transistors for the LFO circuit of the pedal in case accidentally these transistors get into short circuit. (This use to hapend when you conect a MONO plug or different expression pedal to the FOOT CONTROL jack, PLEASE READ THE MANUAL
SCHEM THAT COMES WITH THE PEDAL IN A SEPARATE SHEET)
* 100% Hand Wired & Hand Weldings.
* 100% analog circuit.
* Material: Aluminium enclosure.
50 UNITS LIMITED EDITION
* Size: Length 182mm x Width 115mm x Height 60mm.
* Weight: 925grs. Aprox.
Since all Sabbadius products are completely manufactured and assembled by hand, they may have one or another scratch or chip on the paint, keep this in mind as some enclosures may have these small damages to the paint or cabinet, this does not mean that the product is broken or damaged since if the product leaves the Sabbadius laboratory it is because it works perfectly 100%, claims of this nature are not valid. Thank you very much for understanding.